Our children in Year 2 recently took part in a survey about Being Inspired. We had some interesting questions to answer which asked us:
- Who/What would we like to be when we were older?
- What values are important to us?
- Who inspires us?
In Year 2, when we grow up, we would like to be:
- Headteachers and teachers
- Have an epic YouTube channel
- Car Washer
- The Mayor
- Ice cream man
- To travel the world and give poor people money
- Britain Got Talent judge
- Clothes designers/Hijab Designer
- Fire fighter
- Karate professional
We think it is important to have the following values:
- Never give up
- Thinking of others before ourselves
- Have strong beliefs
People who inspire us:
- Our Teachers
- Our Friends
- Our Parents
- The Police